Come to Me?

Come to Me?


Come to me?

You who rise as the sun
You who rise up from the earth like the wind
Barefoot and bronze
Leather skin glowing like a furnace
Ushering in the dawn.

White linen covers you
Your clothes blowing with the wind
You rise
You rise up
And walk towards me.
You rise up and so follows the wind.


Rescue.

You come in the heat of the day
Barefoot upon the sand,
The scorching sand.
You rise in radiance.
Grander then the deserts endlessness.
Timeless wisdom surrounds you.
Come to me?
Oh, great warrior of the wilderness
Bring to me your comfort
Bring to me the water that flows from you?

Rescue.

Children lost in the desert
Your beloved
Captured in the desert.

You come.
Like the wind
You come.
A winter's rain has come to the desert.
A fierce heat
Looses heart.
You come
With quenching powers
You are fire and shade, water and light.
Yet, you come.

Rescue.

Your beloved in the desert waits.

You come.

by ELL

No comments: